Here is my completed clock. I had a few issues but they were resolved pretty easily. I must have a selected a weak pen spring for the friction clutch. The motor/battery assembly wanted to walk rearward; ultimately contacting other gears and stopping the clock. I created a longer spacer to increase the spring compression and fill the gap to the rear frame which stopped the rearward movement of the motor/battery assembly. The motor that I used is rated at 52RPM@3V. That is considerably faster than the recommended speed. It works, but the flipper needs to quickly pull off the reed switch or risk allowing the motor/battery to wind itself too far and into the other gears. I used the longer flipper, moved the magnet to the center of the reed switch and added the felt pads to the flipper itself. I made a decorative change to the clock face to match some other Craftsman style items that I have. The "interesting" frame color combination is simply because I ran out of brown filament😉. This was a well designed project and fun to build.