All of my clocks are designed to fit the Ender 3 (220x220) and Prusa MK3 (250x210) sized printers. The default orientation fits on a Prusa. Rotate the frame parts -5 degrees on the Z axis and they should fit on an Ender 3. You may need to turn off the skirt and brim.
Check if you can make the parts fit. Etsy allows until Saturday for me to either ship or cancel the parts kit. I will wait until I hear how you want to proceed before doing anything. MyMiniFactory customer support has to handle refunds on their sales. I do not know how they deal with digital downloads after they have already been downloaded.
All of my clocks are designed to fit the Ender 3 (220x220) and Prusa MK3 (250x210) sized printers. The default orientation fits on a Prusa. Rotate the frame parts -5 degrees on the Z axis and they should fit on an Ender 3. You may need to turn off the skirt and brim.
Check if you can make the parts fit. Etsy allows until Saturday for me to either ship or cancel the parts kit. I will wait until I hear how you want to proceed before doing anything. MyMiniFactory customer support has to handle refunds on their sales. I do not know how they deal with digital downloads after they have already been downloaded.